From the North, take 5 Fwy South. Exit on Front St., veer right and merge onto Front St. Turn left on G St. The event entrance is at 5th Avenue and G Street.
From the South, take 5 Fwy North. Exit on B St. Continue west on B St. Turn left onto 4th Avenue. Turn left onto G St. The event entrance is at 5th Avenue and G Street.
From the East, take 94 Fwy West. The 94 Fwy will merge into F St. Turn left onto 10th Avenue. Right onto Market. Turn left onto 5th Avenue. The event entrance is at 5th Avenue and G Street.
In the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day, attendees are encouraged to go green and Trolley to the event. Get $5 Trolley tickets right to your phone with the Compass Cloud app, then ride the Trolley directly into downtown.
NOTE: Due to construction on the Sycuan Green Line, passengers are encouraged to park at the Old Town Transit Center. There will be no Trolley service between Old Town and Fashion Valley on March 16, 2019. Instead, special buses will operate connecting to Trolley stations between Old Town, Morena/Linda Vista, and Fashion Valley
- Sycuan Green Line – Gaslamp Quarter Station (five blocks to entrance)
- UC San Diego Blue Line and Orange Line – Fifth Avenue Station (four blocks to entrance)
Getting home (last trains departing downtown are):
- Green Line to Old Town, Mission Valley, SDCCU Stadium and SDSU – 11:38 p.m. (last Sycuan Green Line train to Santee departs at 10:08 p.m.)
- UC San Diego Blue Line to National City, Chula Vista, South Bay and San Ysidro – 11:52 p.m.
- Orange Line to East San Diego, Lemon Grove, La Mesa and El Cajon – 11:48 p.m.