From the North, take 5 Fwy South. Exit on Front St., veer right and merge onto Front St. Turn left on G St. The event entrance is at 5th Avenue and G Street.
From the South, take 5 Fwy North. Exit on B St. Continue west on B St. Turn left onto 4th Avenue. Turn left onto G St. The event entrance is at 5th Avenue and G Street.
From the East, take 94 Fwy West. The 94 Fwy will merge into F St. Turn left onto 10th Avenue. Right onto Market. Turn left onto 5th Avenue. The event entrance is at 5th Avenue and G Street.
In the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day, attendees are encouraged to go green and Trolley to the event. Get $5 Trolley tickets right to your phone with the Compass Cloud app, then ride the Trolley directly into downtown.
- Sycuan Green Line – Gaslamp Quarter Station (five blocks to entrance)
- UC San Diego Blue Line and Orange Line – Fifth Avenue Station (four blocks to entrance)
Getting home (last trains departing downtown are):
- Green Line to Old Town, Mission Valley, SDCCU Stadium and SDSU – 11:38 p.m. (last Sycuan Green Line train to Santee departs at 10:08 p.m.)
- UC San Diego Blue Line to National City, Chula Vista, South Bay and San Ysidro – 11:52 p.m.
- Orange Line to East San Diego, Lemon Grove, La Mesa and El Cajon – 11:48 p.m.