San Diego ShamROCK would not be possible without our amazing volunteers! Please check out available opportunities to get involved in the 2017 event!
Your support helps this event grow bigger and better every year. Thanks for your help, and let’s get ready for an excellent time in the Gaslamp on St. Patrick’s Day. We hope to see you there!
Shamrock Volunteer Shifts
- Entertainment Hospitality 9am-5pm
To pack coolers during the day, deliver coolers to stages, and add ice
- Front Gate/VIP Greeters and Managers 5pm-11:30pm
Oversee Front Gate/VIP area and greet attendees
- Stage Manager Assistants / Roving and Entertainment Managers 5pm-12am
Assist Stage Managers with checking in DJs
Assist Roving and Entertainment Managers with entertainment requests/needs
- Restaurant and Bar VIP Program Liaison 6pm-12am
Check on VIP restaurants/bars offering free drinks
Ensure attendees are getting in and receiving drinks
- Production Compound Assistant 5pm-11pm
Assist Compound Manager with tasks/errands